From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:00:20 -0500
Tom,

I may be wrong about this but I think you already have to have the
authorization on the computer you want to use the flash drive on.  To me,
this seems to defeat the point.  Now if you could carry a fully authorized
version around on a flash drive and plug it into any computer, that would be
extremely useful.  I have about a dozen computers I'd like to be able to
access at work but i get by with only 3 because of the authorization issues.
One even has an older version with the old key so I can use one of the new
keys at home.  I like Jaws but hate the limits they put on it.  I understand
why they want it authorized but these days there are often more than one or
two machines to be accessed.  Lou