From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:37:40 -0700
Hi all, I thought this might be of interest!

73 and 88 whare appropiate:
J. J.
John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KG7FA
"Where Cat Is,  Is Civilization!"
Check Out My Web Page At: www.myspace.com/johnjacquesmusic

There has been a great deal of interest in this product.  Thanks to Geoff
Eden for
the information.
The Nextech talking multimeter is available from a place
called KMS Tools in Canada. Their web site is
http://kmstools.com
and the multimeter is listed under "automotive tools". They will ship to
the
US and Canada, but we are not sure if they will ship to other countries.
The
total cost of the multimeter, including shipping, is approximately $45 to
USA addresses.
The toll-free number for KMS Tools is 1-800-567-8979. Thanks to K0LR for
this information.
Direct link to the NEXXTECH talking multimeter:
http://www.kmstools.com/main.php?scripts/products/cat.php?142
Be sure to make this link one line in OE when copying it.
We provide this information as a service and neither
endorse it nor accept any liability for the performance or quality of the
products mentioned on this list.
Remember our Accessible Devices sessions on Sunday at 2:00 PM Eastern.
They'l be held in the Accessible Devices Event Room. at,
www.vipconduit.com
Be sure to make use of the Accessible Devices Archives, available at:
www.accessible-devices.com
Also .net or .org