From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:00:20 -0500
On Both AM and FM, I am having a terrible time tuning stations on the Super
Radio III.  I have had the2 switches in both positions and up and one down
but stations are distorted and intermingled.  Sounds almost like there is a
short in the tuner or something got compressed against the dial marker.
Stations seem on top of one another and are very wide banded.  We live in
the very RF crowded Baltimore Washington area.

 I also need to say that the dial numbers and dial marker are very
unfriendly for someone with still object perception vision remaining.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.
Bob Martin - KC3FI

Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.