From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:15:33 -0400
Tom,

I do a lot of work with Duxbury, and I've never run into the kind of
quirks you describe in any upgrade I've ever done, which includes the
upgrades from version 4 to 5, 5 SR2, and finally up to 6.

Having said that, however, I have to tell you that cut-and-paste is a
very unpredictable way to move things from any application into
Duxbury.  Try saving your spreadsheet as a Word document and opening
the Word document in Duxbury.  I think you'll have a lot less
trouble.  It's also possible that the problems you're having have
nothing to do with Duxbury, but rather indicate that something else
in your system has changed.  The best way to prove or disprove that
is to reinstall from your original disk.  From what I've seen,
Duxbury doesn't do much of anything to the registry, and certainly
nothing very sneaky or evil.

Steve