From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:14:08 -0400
    Steve:

It's interesting. ... This is exactly what Don from Duxbury told me not to
do, and what I had been doing all along.

He said to open the excel spreadsheet file directly in Duxbury, but when we
try to do this, Duxbury just sits there and does nothing.

Now, I am getting more confused than ever.

But, that's not your fault. ... I know you do a lot of Braille transcribing
work, and are only trying to help.

Do you use dbtWIN 10.5SR2?

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ