From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:24:50 -0400
Hey, Steve:

It was great to work you in the Pennsylvania QSO Party today.

I don't know if I have commented about this much on the list, but I
originally grew up in Pennsylvania.  In fact, I got my first ham ticket
there when I was a kid back in the late 1960's.

I lived just west of Harrisburg, PA, and was a member of the W3UU club for a
while.

I also came back to Pennsylvania in the early 1980's, and had a temporary
teaching position at Moravian College in Bethlehem, PA.

Anyway, it's fun to talk back to PA in this contest.

I'm going to go on 75 and 80 meters shortly to see what more I can do.

Maybe I'll catch you there later tonight.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI