From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:43:01 -0700
I really don't want to start the code / no code debate, but it always
amazes me that those who like it think we all should and that just because
you learned it and became good at it, we all should.  I've never liked cw,
it was always too much like work for me.  Sure, if I really practiced, I
suppose I could do fairly well, but never a speed demon.  I'm much more
interested in theory.  That has always been my long suit and the part of
the hobby I enjoy, but I don't think everyone should be as good at the
theory as I am.  If you like cw, go for it.  I'm sure the mode won't go
away even if they stop requiring it.  We still have am, but that is
another debate.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr