From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:37:03 -0600
I fired my new unit up today and it works pretty well.  I read through the
instruction and don't see a feature which allows the incoming call to be
spoken twice like my old ID used to.  That makes it a little easier and
gives you more time to get close enough to hear who is calling.  I don't
like the volume settings choices but I can live with that.  Any of you users
of this model have any tips?  Otherwise, even using the menu structure
without it being announced is pretty simple to use.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com