From:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:26:51 -0400
Good evening Phil,

Yes, Classco 9900 CW stores up to 100 numbers in the recent call log or up
to 100 numbers that you have recorded a name to and saved so you hear the
name when a call comes in or when you review recent calls.

They're located right up the road in NH.  A Google search will find the
company address and phone number.

Good luck,
Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: [log in to unmask]

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts