From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:52:32 -0400
Hi Steve,

If I recall correctly.  To set the pl tone in the 02at you hit the function
key.  It is on the left side of the radio upper most from the push-to-talk.
With that key depressed hit number 1.  Still with that key pressed and held
hit the number icom assigned to the pl frequency you want.  For example
141.3HZ is number 22.  Than release the function key.  I think that may do
it for you.  The pl numbers go correspondingly up and down in frequency.
All you need is a list of tone frequencies and you can interpolate the icom
assigned number, for example as I said before 141.3HZ equals number 22.  Now
keep in mind that I sold my 02at back in 1991 so maybe the details I've
given may not be all correct but this may put you on the right track.  Let
me know how you do.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM