From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:24:17 -0700
Hi

    I need to allow a particular website to use cookies and active EX
controls on my computer. I trust the website and made the appropriate
adjustments on internet explorer but I am still having troubles. So, I need
to know how to change these settings in my Norton's System works. Preferably
I would like to limit the websites that are able to use active EX and yet
allow others to have the ability to do what they need to do.
    Any help is appreciated.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0
My Ham Radio Lists
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list