Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:04:14 -0500
Christopher Moore wrote:
> Hello,
> I attempted to register on qrz.com but was thwarted by one of those
> security code problems.  You're supposed to enter a code shown in a box
> on the screen.  Gues I'll have to wait for sighted help.   So much for
> accessible web sites <grin>.
>
> 73
> Chris w1gm

i ran into that yesterday on qrz.com too, personally, i don't think they
make a hell of a lot of a more "secure" site, infact just look at
yahoogroups, you can very easily get around it there, just subscribe to
the group through email, and they don't or won't, figure that one out,
my oppinion, those things are useless and a hassle
matt