From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:09:43 -0400
It's an issue of principle with him and it's obvious that he has very few of
those. Like most habitual liars, the instant he's challenged on anything, he
digs in his hooves and becomes hysterically belligerent. He reminds me of
your typical two-year-old with their "make me" challenges. That's not the
only way he reminds me of a two-year-old, either.

And I guess this thread comes under the heading of discussing our ham radio
experiences as stated in the list moderator's rules for what's fair game on
the list. I think the topic should be "Spurious emissions," myself, since
that's all we get from the boy.