From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:12:33 -0400
I have a Philips DVD player, not sure on the model, it's probably not made
anymore anyway, but I have no problem working it. Also, a friend of mine has
another model, I think it was the one above or below mine and same thing, if
you get lost using the remote, just hit play on the unit itself and you're
all set though I've only had that problem once and if I had taken the time,
I could have got through it for sure. I've done it since then on that same
DVD.