From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:40:57 -0400
We had what I understand was a moderately successful big band station down
here in Dunedin, WGUL. Salem bought it and it's now 24/7 conservative
yammer. Overnight, you even get Roy Masters, who owns Salem and who I
thought had gone to that big studio in the sky at least a generation ago. I
remember hearing him at least twenty--and probably more--years ago out of
New York, I think.