From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:24:41 -0400
AM/FM radio is dying, and I've heard that Serious is better then XM.
Stations that have been really self suficient have been taken over by
corporations.  On another note, Clear Channel seems to have a political
message.  The conservatives get to be on these powerful stations, and then
things like Air America are on weak stations.