From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 16:14:19 -0400
Yaesu radios to a person who is blind are about as useful as tits on a bull!

I have more distain for Yaesu radios.

I know people who are sighted who were treated with virtually no respect at
all by Yaesu.

I wouldn't buy one of there products if it were given to me.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389