From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:08:47 -0400
Well what about messages complaining about the messages complaining about
the complaint messages regarding the complaint messages about the complaints
of messages about off topic stuff. The way it looks to me is that if it's
computer related, it could be relevant given that there's people on this
list whom I've solicited help from who I was surprised was even active here.
When I first subscribed 85000 years ago, I was happy to know there were lots
of people I knew from both school and ham radio. Hence the reason why it's
not wasteful or counter productive that one would decide that it could be of
some sort of use to ask just about anything. How many people have gotten on
the air and asked for help that was unrelated to ham radio? I have, I'm sure
others follow suit in some way.