From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:41:18 -0400
Hey Danny,

Yeah, definitely a code fan, in spite of all efforts (early on) to
hate it. Now, I'm code almost exclusively.

You know, you're not all that far from me as the crow flies. I'm in
Erie, PA.

Now. Before I go to Toronto next time I go to Toronto, I'm going to
have to find out how to arrange to take the test so I don't have to
be KB5ELV/VE3 and can get VA3ELV unless someone else gets it first :)

I know. I don't actually need to get a Canadian call. I'm perfectly
legal to operate under a U.S. license. But ehy, why not?

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Executive In Training! Watkins Manager #361534
Shop our catalog of timeless Watkins products at www.tastyshop.net
And see how becoming a Watkins associate will improve your family's
quality of life at www.tastybiz.com