From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:57:37 -0600
yes, tubes were made in the USA by at least RCA that i know, but i am sure
there are more that were made there.
Most tubes now come from parts of russia and china.  The russian tubes are
top of the line, and the chinese tubes are beginning to show signs of
quality control and dependability compared to years past.
73
Colin, V A6BKX