From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:55:17 -0600
yes, you can, you press and hold the power button for a second and it sets
it into audible power tune mode.  Same is true with the swr button for
audible swr tune mode.
when you are done, you press the  button again and it returns to original
mode....or if you wait i think 30 seconds, it will shut off if there is no
activity.
73
Colin, V A6BKX