From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:29:04 -0400
Hi Dave, and thanks for the note.  Radio doesn't have the speech board, and
seller not sure about tone board.  If it doesn't have the tone board, and I
have to get the speechboard as well,  we're talking about between $100 and
$135 or so to "board it up" so not sure we'll go that way, but thanks for
the info.  Hope you and yours and the station's going ok. dd.