From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:18:52 -0600
then the radio is even more of a dud then i thought before....an HF radio
designed specifically with mobile use in mind, and you can't even hook up
and external speaker to it with out utilizing the head phone jack? which is
designed in itself for use with headphones only and not extention speakers.
It has to be there somewhere...i can't imagine kenwood would have over
looked that item with a radio like this.
is there ay place it could be on the head anywhere? I am curious since the
reviews on the kenwood ts480 included references to having to run extention
cables for the microphone and speaker out of the main radio box...and how
that was a bad thing since there was no option to hook those devices up to
the head.

73
Colin, V A6BKX