From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:15:47 -0400
I agree with you on the Heil but not sure dynamic range is always what one
wants in comunication type audio.  Any broadcaster knows that the higher
your average, the better you will be heard.  Of course, some broadcasters
and all too many hams overdo the processing but I have heard some radios use
EQ to good advantage.  Not too familiar with the 480 yet though so I don't
know what it will do in that case.  Lou