From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:27:26 +0100
Hi All,  Since I have had the Kenwood TS 480 S A T, I have tried to sort a
problem out with the extension speaker,  I have gone through the manual so
many times now and don't seem to find any thing to do with adjusting the
volume on the extension speaker,  Please could someone help me out here.  I
am using a pair of computer speakers at the moment as the volume is so low
on the ordinary extension speaker.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located  Northampton Northamptonshire UK

Home phone...+44]0,1604 517007

Mobile 07983598287
Skype name...andyshipp55

Ham callsign M 0 C E G