From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:25:52 -0400
(Sorry To Have To Post This To All of you, But I Don't Have Reeva's Contact
Info, And, As You'll See, From Info Below, Need To Get In Touch With Her.
Thanks, Danny.
     Hi Reeva and all, a while back, Reeva Perry was looking for an O E M,
Wallwart Charger for the Radioshack HTX202 HT,
(Specs Taken From Manual,"12vdc, 100MA, positive tip,
stock/catalog number  10   19-1120191140.") She had the radio complete with
battery packs but without charger which she planned to give to a Blind Lady
Whom She Was Mentoring into this wonderful service/hobby/fellowship.
     I Put out a call during the weekly Swap Net conducted on the 146.610
2meter Repeater in Greenville, SC, and received 2 phone calls from 2
different hams.  The First, giving me the specs as quoted above, the second,
offering To Her, Both, An OEM Charger, And A Companion rechargeable pack
which the owner will send to You For This Purpose, At No Cost To Any Of Us.
_Please, Reeva, contact me either by email,
or by phone (cingular Cell7065995413,
So I May Get You Mam, and this ham in SC together, so that your friend can,
if she's made the necessary "test passing" get the needed items.  Thanks,
Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.