From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:06:03 -0500
Hey Gery!

Con! Gratch! Yu! Lations on passing that Tech test! Man, you must
have studied awfully hard to be able to get that so soon!

I'm really proud of you! Go get 'em Tiger! You should have your paper
license from The Federal Communications Commission in aboutr a week
or ten days at the latest. But you be sure to watch the U L S
Database or QRZ.com for your call sign in about two days. OK? I can
feel your excitement!!

88 and 73,
Reeva Parry,
AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN:  K8DMU FOR FORTY-FIVE YEARS!!!