From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:09:02 -0400
Hi Gang, answered both of these messages individually to the list, but not
sure if they posted or not, as I didn't encounter them on this computer.
First, Gery, ______Humongus Congrats Sir, a 100 on the theory part of any
test is wonderful,  Welcome to the Service, Fraternity-surority/hobby, and
all else that it is, hope to work you after you get your general.

Junior, Are you trying to program a channel without first clearing it?  From
what I can make of the manual, if the channel in question is already
written, it won't automatically program, but must be cleared first, (another
whole operation,) before it can be reprogrammed.  The best to you all, and
thanks to you all for all that's shared on this list.  Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.