From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 21:54:24 -0500
I have a list of frequencies for the New Orleans International Airport
or Armstrong international.  They range from 119.500 through 133.150

I would assume it is MHZ.  they say they are AM frequencies.  What is
the formula to find out what meter band they are on and more
importantly, will my icom 751A pick these up.  I could have just asked
if it would pick them up but I want to know the band they are on.
Thanks!!
Gery Gaubert
St. Charles Sheriff's Office Helpdesk Coordinator