From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:09:00 -0400
Hi;
I too am using an icom supply.  If it just had two posts on the back like
lots of the astron supplies it would be easy.  This supply came complete
with cord which was neat as long as the plug fit and it did for my ic751 440
450 and 570.  Sounds like I will have do some connector changing for the 480
if I go that route.
Rich