From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:34:17 -0400
Hi Tom,

Foil sounds like a good idea, but I've never tried it.  You might try
putting your router on the floor because the router noise stays pretty close
to the router itself.  The noise also follows cables that hook to the router
and ferrite beads or donuts on the wire might help, but I haven't tried them
One thing that I should mention for general info is that I had to put an RF
filter on my Vonage router because the hissing noise from that adapter was
heard all over my house.  A telephone filter like we use to block RF from
bothering neighbors phones did the trick..
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is GOOD!