From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:49:43 -0600
My parents had a Magnavox console radio vintage 1948 or so with an am
shortwave plus phonograph with an optional Fm tuner which we did not
have.  This PA fed a pair of elelectrostatic   speakers and had a lot of
volume.  My wife's fisher vintage 1982 with 120 watts per channel would
have to work to race the older radio.  Or perhaps I am a bit too
nostalgic.  I have heard that the "glow in the dark" has a better sound
but think that has been more or less proven wrong now.  Ah well warm
sound nice "real" cabinet work Like homemade ice cream  on a summer
day.....

>>> [log in to unmask] 7/25/2006 3:29 PM >>>
if i were to guess, something between 45 and 60W?
I know a pair of 6l6's in my guitar amp put out around 60W
73
Colin, V A6BKX