From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:54:52 -0600
two seconds not minutes.

>>> [log in to unmask] 7/18/2005 6:25 PM >>>
all we get around here (in my gaggy town) is about 3 top 40 stations, a

country station, and some religious church station that bleeds across
half
the damn fm band
oh yeah, when this one top40 station says "we only play what you like"
have to laugh,  because who in their right mind, unless you were a teen

that was spoonfed what is good and what isnt, would listen to this new

excuse my language, crap that seems like the kind of stuff that is
either
blaming the other person for going away or is the "get em' disrobed in
2
minutes" stuff.  , but then i ramble

  Ask not for whom the <CONTROL-G>
tolls.

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Jeff Kenyon wrote:

> Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:15:30 -0400
> From: Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: e-skip
>
> Well, a majority of FM in Detroit is Clear Channel, and the station
on
> 93.1 I told you all about, and AM is either talk or religion or
something
> like that.  We have one ethnic station, and two music stations from
Canada
> of course.
>

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, John Miller wrote:
>
>> they'll never have anything in this area that's worth listening to.
I mostly