From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:08:13 -0600
I have the manual in txt if anyone wants to check it out before buying.

it tells you everything that a meter says on the screen.
its not a peak reading meter, and it doesn't give you averages over time,
and it doesn't have much of a memory for storing values, but everything that
appears on its display, is spoken.
these are the values it will speak fully:
DC voltage, AC voltage, resistance (including an audible continuity
indicator), capacitence, frequency and amperage, including ac and DC.
The maximum values that can be measured are something like 1000 volts DC,
700 volts AC, not sure how many ohms but ive never maxed it out, capacitence
is limited to fairly small values, that is, under about 1000UF, frequency is
for reading line frequency like the 60HZ standard ac freq for a 120vac
house, and amperage, this will read up to 4 amps ac or dc.
It has a speak button on the posative lead....and will say a "minus" in
front of the value if you have the probes touching backwards, such as
negative to posative and vice versa.
Its really a great little meter....its definitely not feature packed, but it
certainly gets the job done for a very reasonable cost.
73
Colin, V A6BKX