From:
hank smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
hank smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:54:10 -0700
I am still in spokane currently am still trying to move over to olympia
though.
I reached kurklin earlier I am currently using a really old midlan mobile
rig it doesn't have any tone functionality how ever. I am wanting to try to
use the echolink repeater on the south hill part of town.
this rig was loaned to me buy a local ham until I can get my own rig. thanks
73
hank smith
amiture radio call sign:
KE7IEF