From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:47:08 -0600
ah ok.
Well, first of all, i could never get a full 100 out of the 570 anyway,
never above 97 when it had a 1 to 1 match.
same is true with the 2000, never a full 100 out on any mode.
Yes, i was using an 800 and 1K tone input at the mike jack with a perfect
match.
as soon as the match goes up a little, the meter will start showing higher
power output figures....if you have around a 1.3 to one match, it will show
around 101 watts where it showed  97 with a 1 to 1.
73
Colin, V A6BKX