From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:44:43 -0400
Hi Lou,

When you click on the updates are available  icon in the systray, you are
presented with a dialog box with two radial buttons for express install or
custom install.  If you leave express checked which is the default,
everything is installed.  If you check the custom button, another list pops
up and you can uncheck the updates that you do not want to install.

One of the options in add and remove pprograms with in the control pamel, is
a check box to show updates.  That checkbox is not checked by default, but
if you check it, you will se all of the updates.  Some of these updates you
can remove, some you can't, but at least you can look at them.
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is WONDERFUL!