From:
Ham Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:23:16 -0400
Matt,

Hard to give you advice without seeing it.  I have a card reader I bought
from EBay for $12 which has four different slots on it and accommodates 24
different card types.  Some of the card types are just variants of the same
basic architecture such as compact flash, secur digital, MMC etc.  The MMC
card slot is one of the narrower ones, and I thing it is a bit thicker.

Sorry, can't be of any more help without seeing your particular reader.

Steve, K8SP