From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:13:43 -0400
I konw that those code threw me for a loop when I first saw them.  When
you look up license info on the FCC page the problem I have is that so
many abbreviations are in use it is hard to get any real information.
I've been able to get frequencies and things like that, but even then they
are expressed differently from other pages.