From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:11:19 -0400
Hi Bob and the group.  When you open IE does it sometimes go to the update
page, and you have nothing?  What I am talking about is when I open IE
somtimes it will go a head and go to the updates page.  WHen I got the
latest updates last week I had to restart after they installed.  I
remember when I first got XP Home in 2002 I didn't konw wat to do wth the
updates at first, and the message kept coming up when I'd log on.
	ON the few times tha tyou open IE and the update page comes up
I've had no new updates.