From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:45:19 -0400
THat is what it sounds like.  I haven't been to the FCC page in a while,
but if you went to http://www.fcc.gov and searched for these you might
find something.  Have you checked out radioreference.com?  That page will
give you a lot of information on things like trunked systems for your
area, and what you will and will not be able to monitor.