From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:13:15 -0400
    Fred:

Go to the "members only" section of the arrl.org web site, and you should be
able to get details there.

To be honest, it's been so long ago since we set up the service that I can't
exactly rememnber how we did it.

If all else fails, call ARRL member services and they should be able to help
you over the phone, especially if you let them know you are a blind ham who
needs assistance with the arrl.net mail forwarding service.

Again, I think it's a great thing, and sure makes life easier at times.

Hope this helps. ... Keep us posted on how you do.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ