From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:05:30 -0400
Hello,
I just bought a c crane fm transmitter.  I saw a note about adjusting the
power level on this list a few weeks back.
I wonder if my unit is a redesigned version.  The note mentioned three
screws under the name plate. The name plate on my unit does not appear to
come off.  There are, however, three screws marked with arrows.  One is
inside the battery compartment;
the other two are covered with small round rubber pieces which can be
removed.  These two screws are on the back side of the unit: one near the
volume adjustment knob and the other near the antenna.

For those of you who have one of these units,  does my description make
sense or do I perhaps have a redesigned model?  Anyway, I'm looking for
more details on how to locate the power adjustment.  As was previously
pointed out, the unit has limited range without the mod.

tnx and 73
Chris, w1gm