From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:31:00 -0700
Hi Andy,

I find the receive on mine is quite good.  I tend to leave my menu 18
setting off.  ON AM, I set mine as Howard does with low cut at 0 and high
cut wide open.  On SSB I typically have my high at about 2400 and the low
cut at 100 when using an external speaker or low cut at 0 for the internal
speaker.  With these settings I get nice audio.

Good luck.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX