From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:32:17 -0400
Hi, all.

Forgive the "off topic" nature of this e-mail, but does anyone have
suggestions regarding a more "blind friendly" internet browser?  My xyl and
I have been having Yahoo as our main internet browser through internet
explorer, and Yahoo seems to have done something to their home page lately
that really makes things much harder to use for me for some reason.

I currently use Jaws 7.0 withWindows XP.

Any suggestions, and info as to how to get access to the new browser would
be appreciated.

Please forgive me if I don't respond to any suggestions immediately, since
we are about to go out to our Field Day site and get set-up for the FD
activity, but I'll try to check my e-mail later tomorrow or certainly early
next week for any suggestions that anyone may have.

Thanks, and hope to see many of you in Field Day.

I'll be operating 20 meters, with our local club call of N8OE.

73 and good luck at Field Day from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI