From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:31:42 -0400
Is this software something I can get a hold of?  Seriously, if I can get
it, and it is able to be scripted, I know how to write JAWS sdcripts--it's
a large part of how I make my living.  I'm not real familiar with this
program.  Is it shareware or commercial software?

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 11:58 AM 6/19/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi list:
>i know this was brought up a while back, but i have just now started to play
>around with HRD with the TS2000.
>
>I am having some trouble getting jaws to click on certain buttons and make
>the radio do what the button says it will do...such as antenna tune, or USB,
>LSB and the other modes.
>I have to go into jaws cursor and mouse click on the button and then a
>context menu comes up with the options for that button.
>Also, entering frequency is a bit confusing...since there is VFO A and VFO B
>and they don't seem to change together...i was trying to enter frequencies
>in and it seemed that i had to enter into both VFO A and VFO B fields and it
>still wouldn't go to the frequency i wanted...any tips on using HRD with
>JAWS would be very much appreciated.
>Regards
>Colin

Louis Kim Kline