Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 07:55:11 -0400
Hi everyone,
I've been watching this thread with some puzzlement. I must  be falling
victim to the same age issues you guys are mentioning because I am pretty
certain that the TS680 was the 6-meter included version of the TS440 and the
TS690 was the 6-meter included version of the TS450.

Can somebody straighten me out? What was the 6-meter included version of the
TS440?

73

Ron Miller
N6MSA