From:
Keith Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:13:06 +0100
Whether this person has a call or not, the fact remains that he
appears to be trying to acquire equipment that is not legal to
operate in the u.k and is not even near an amateur band.

Anyone holding an amateur licence would realise the folly of this
game and I am afraid that his actions speak for themselves.

On 3 Jun 2006 at 22:29, Steve Dresser wrote:

> On Friday 6/2/06 21:32 goshawk wrote:
> >first, there is no evidence what so ever, and second, I refuse to give my
> >callsign to people who continuously bully and victimise for it. I would also
> >remind you, that I am under no legal obligation to give it to anyone when
> >not on air.
> Simon, all of what you say is true.  However, this is a list of
> amateur operators, and I've never known a ham who wasn't willing to
> give his call to other hams.  In this case, giving us your call would
> very effectively put to rest any accusation that you don't have one.
>
> Steve (WA1RTB)

> http://www.eset.com

Keith

- - - -