From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 19:54:50 -0600
Simon:
your reluctance to give out your legitimate call sign, on a amateur radio
operators list, goes to show that you really must not have one.
If you were actually a licensed amateur, you would have no issue with giving
out your call sign the first time someone politely asked for it.
Your steadfast refusal to give it out to those who ask is evidence enough to
me that you are a fony.
Hams are proud of their call signs, not scared to give them out.
No one is bullying, or victimizing you? all we are asking is that you let us
know your call sign, and therefore reassure us that you are what you say you
are.
Your continued obstinence  mearly adds to our growing assumtion that you are
not an amateur.
Anyone is allowed on this list weather amateur or not, however, i would go
so far as to give my opinion that someone who claims they are an amateur,
yet refuses to give solid evidence that they are, and very suspiciously gets
defensive about their position when asked, and who is suspected of lying
about being licensed should likely be removed from the list or at least put
on moderator status.
Of course, this could all be very easily cleared up if you just gave us a
call sign that can be linked to your name.
We aren't a list that cators to blind CB operators, who are just wanna be
hams, we are list that cators and is made up of actual blind hams.
73
Colin, V A6BKX