From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:10:10 -0400
Over the years, I've heard both male and female voices and have identified
British, Australian, Spanish (presumably Cuban) and a number of other
accents. The real conspiracy theory types will tell you that the accents
aren't genuine and that they're used in order to cast suspicion in
directions other than the correct one. I've noticed that many of these types
also wear aluminum foil on their heads to ward off the microwaves being sent
their way, too, but I doubt there's any true connection.